Introducing the first water-fresh tint by CHANEL.
On the cutting edge of microfluidic technologies in the cosmetics field, CHANEL creates EAU DE TEINT, the first water-fresh tint by CHANEL.
Lightweight, hydrating and instantly refreshing, the ultra-light formula is composed of 75% water. Created with micro fluidic technology, micro-droplets of encapsulated pigments melt into the skin on contact creating a radiant bare-skin effect. A blurring and smoothing effect unifies the complexion and a lightweight, sheer coverage allows the skin texture to show through.
The included ergonomic brush blends the tint effortlessly into skin for an even and natural-looking application.
The complexion reveals a radiant healthy glow.
• Patented microfluidic technology with visible, encapsulated pigments melts on contact with skin for an incomparable bare skin effect and the most natural healthy glow
• A lightweight formula composed of 75% water gives an instant splash of freshness and 8 hours of hydration*, for a complexion full of vitality
• An ergonomic brush made of both strong and soft fibres ensures optimal uniformity
• Natural Tamarind seed extract, known for its moisturising properties, delivers comfort and hydration all day long
• A soothing fragrance inspired by neroli flower offers an instant feeling of well-being
*: Instrumental test evaluated on 15 women
Dispense a small amount of LES BEIGES EAU DE TEINT onto the back of your hand and use the brush to mix it using round movements. Apply the transformed texture to the face in a circular motion for an optimised and even application.
A truly versatile product, LES BEIGES EAU DE TEINT, can be used all over the face or on localised areas, either on its own or under/over foundation.