The long-wear colour correctors conceal and correct colour imperfections to reveal a perfectly even complexion.
Ideal for matte and dark skin, the Abricot corrector reduces the appearance of dark spots and dark circles, and corrects hyperpigmentation.
Ideal for fair skin, the Vert corrector reduces the appearance of redness. It masks the visibility of blood vessels and counterbalances red areas.
Ideal for fair skin, the Rose corrector illuminates dull areas and brightens the eyes.
- A non-occlusive and sebum-resistant film-forming agent gives the concealer 8-hour hold.
- A natural origin mineral reflects the light and creates a blurring effect that smoothes all imperfections.
- An energizing brown seaweed derivative revives dull complexions and delivers radiance for a fresh, rested look.
- Moisturizing agents ensure comfortable, supple skin.
- Colour pigments specifically chosen to correct skin tone imperfections, based on the principle of complementary colours.
CHANEL colour correctors can be applied before foundation or used for light touch-ups on imperfections during the day.
Apply the colour corrector adapted to your skin type. Using the integrated applicator, dab onto the eye contour and areas of the face with colour imperfections (dark spots, redness). Pat gently with fingertips to blend in.
For more expert application, use the flat side of the RETRACTABLE DUAL-TIP CONCEALER BRUSH to apply the concealer and the fluffy side to blend it in.
What are my delivery options ?
All orders placed on the Official Online Boutique are uniquely packaged by CHANEL and delivered in the United Kingdom (exclusions apply). CHANEL is pleased to offer complimentary standard delivery for all orders over £50.
CHANEL offers the following delivery options; Standard Delivery, Next Day Delivery & Nominated Day Delivery
All above methods are guaranteed within a 1 hour delivery slot (excluding Sundays and holidays) by our transporter.
And in London: Same Day & complimentary Next Day Click & Collect, available from all CHANEL stand-alone Boutiques.
What are your return / exchange policies ?
We hope that you will be delighted with your order. However, if you
wish to return the Product(s), you have the right to return your order
within 28 days from the date your product is delivered.In order to
receive a full refund, simply complete the return form and attach the
prepaid return label to the outside of your package and then follow
one of the options detailed below.
Via post: complete the return form, provided in the delivery package and then attach the prepaid return label to the outside of your package and drop the items at a DPD location as listed on DPD.
In store at one of the following CHANEL Boutiques:
- CHANEL Fragrance & Beauty Boutique at Covent Garden
- CHANEL Fragrance & Beauty Boutique at Spitalfields
- CHANEL Fragrance & Beauty Boutique at St Pancras International Station.
Please note that returns will not be accepted at any other retail
outlet that sells CHANEL products.
All refunds will be credited to the original card/method that was used for payment, and refund processing time may vary depending on your bank. Please note, chanel.com orders cannot be exchanged, but you may return an order to receive a refund. Please call 0800 028 5005 for more information.