THE PRECIOUS ÉPHÉMÈRES OF PLANIFOLIA FOR AN INTENSE REVITALISATION
OF THE EYE CONTOUR
A CREAMY AND ENVELOPING TEXTURE THAT INSTANTLY PENETRATES
A MASSAGE TECHNIQUE WITH A NEW TOOL DESIGNED SPECIFICALLY FOR A SMOOTHING, DECONGESTING AND DRAINING ACTION
OF AN ACTION
With 12 combined actions, SUBLIMAGE La
Crème Yeux intensely revitalises the eye contour, which is essential
to express emotions.
Upon the first application, the eye contour looks rested and radiant. After one month of use, eyes appear to recover all their power of expression.
(1) Instrumental evaluation on 20 women after 30 minutes.
(2) Protection of the skin barrier. Instrumental evaluation on 20 women.
(3) Self-assessment by 44 women after 1 month.
(4) Clinical evaluation on 44 women after 1 month.
(5) Instrumental evaluation of the number of wrinkles on 21 women after 1 month.
(6) Clinical evaluation on 32 women after 1 month.
OF A GESTURE
THE RARITY OF
THE ÉPHÉMÈRES OF PLANIFOLIA
At the heart of SUBLIMAGE La Crème Yeux lies a rare and precious ingredient. An anti-aging treasure with exceptional revitalising power: Vanilla Planifolia from Madagascar. Created by nature. Crafted by CHANEL.
CHANEL discovered a key moment in the life cycle of Vanilla Planifolia when the fruits of the plant offer intense revitalising properties. At this essential moment, when molecules reach their highest concentration, the Planifolia fruits must be harvested by hand, one by one, in order to preserve their extraordinary power.
The precious molecules are then captured and made eternal using chrono-extraction, a delicate process developed by CHANEL Research, perfectly adapted to the molecules' fragile state.
For the first time in SUBLIMAGE La Crème Yeux, the Éphémères of Planifolia act in synergy with Enriched Planifolia PFA (1) and two new natural active ingredient complexes for reinforced eye contour revitalisation.
(1) Since 2006, CHANEL uses a specific process, PolyFractioning, to create pure, rare and precious ingredients. 60,000 raw fruits and 14,000 fresh flowers are required to make 1 kg of Enriched Planifolia PFA (PFA= PolyFractioning of Active ingredients).