Composed of 93% naturally derived ingredients, the new LE LIFT Sérum delivers an intensive smoothing and firming action with its star active ingredient, botanical alfalfa concentrate, as efficient as retinol(2) and gentle on the skin.
Its formula is enriched with a powerful black peppermint PFA(1) complex, as antioxidant-rich as Vitamin C(3), to target all the sources of oxidative stress. It protects skin from external elements and improves its resistance by limiting the impact of free radicals.
In perfect affinity with the skin, the serum’s enveloping and silky texture offers an exceptional sensory experience. Its extremely gentle formula is suitable for all skin types, even sensitive ones.
(1) PFA: PolyFractioning of Active ingredients. A specific process developed by CHANEL that allows for the creation of ultra-pure cosmetic active ingredients.
(2) Comparisons of the stimulation of keratinocyte differentiation and proliferation, as well as Type I collagen synthesis – In vitro tests. Comparison of the increase of epidermal thickness – Tests on reconstructed skin. Comparisons of anti-wrinkle and smoothing effects – Instrumental evaluation of 21 women.
(3) In vitro tests.
The formula of LE LIFT Sérum is composed of 93% naturally derived ingredients. The key behind this ultra-powerful formula:
- Botanical alfalfa concentrate is extracted from a thousand-year-old plant known for its unique mineral replenishing and nutritional properties. Rich in minerals and trace elements, it is grown organically in France for optimal quality. Just like retinol, this active ingredient acts on two levels: it increases the synthesis of collagen in the dermis and stimulates cellular proliferation for greater epidermal regeneration. It also balances the skin to consolidate its barrier function. Wrinkles appear smoothed and skin quality is enhanced.
- The potent black peppermint PFA(1) complex – as antioxidant-rich as vitamin C(3) – targets all sources of oxidative stress. It protects skin from external elements and improves its resilience by addressing free radicals.
LE LIFT Sérum delivers an immediate tensing action that lasts up to 24 hours(1), as well as powerful antioxidant benefits.
Features look firmer and face contours appear redefined. Skin is more resilient, better protected against external aggressors, younger and more radiant.
• Skin is firmer: +43%(2)
• Wrinkles are smoothed -9%(3)
• Skin is more luminous: +15%(3)
• Skin’s texture is refined: +27%(4)
Combined use of LE LIFT Sérum and Cream(5):
• Tonicity of the skin: +28%(4)
• Density of the skin: +12%(4)
• Luminosity of the skin: +19%(4)
Ophthalmologist and dermatologist tested. Non-comedogenic.
(1) Self-assessment by 33 women after 24 hours of use.
(2) Self-assessment test by 33 women after 2 months of use. Result observed by consumers.
(3) Clinical evaluation of 33 women immediately after use.
(4) Clinical evaluation of 33 women immediately after one month of use.
(5) Crème Riche.
To enhance the action of LE LIFT Sérum, perform a lifting movement before application. Then, apply LE LIFT Sérum morning and evening to entire face and neck, followed by LE LIFT Crème.
The lifting movement:
Use fingertips to make energetic, smoothing strokes, alternating one hand after the other. Begin with the jawline, then the cheekbone, temple and finally the forehead. Repeat on the other side of the face.
What are my delivery options ?
All orders placed on the Official Online Boutique are uniquely packaged by CHANEL and delivered in the United Kingdom (exclusions apply). CHANEL is pleased to offer complimentary standard delivery for all orders.
CHANEL offers the following delivery options; Standard Delivery, Next Day Delivery, Nominated Day Delivery and in London Next Day Click & Collect.
All above methods are guaranteed within a 1 hour delivery slot (excluding Sundays and holidays) by our transporter.
Please note in light of the current context, Standard delivery is between 2 – 4 working days, and all deliveries are contact free.
What are your return / exchange policies ?
We hope that you will be delighted with your order. However, if you
wish to return the Product(s), you have the right to do so. In light
of the current situation, we have extended our returns window from 28
days to 60 days for all orders placed on 1st March onwards until
further notice. In order to receive a full refund, simply complete the
return form and attach the prepaid return label to the outside of your
package and then follow one of the options detailed below.
Via post: complete the return form, provided in the delivery package and then attach the prepaid return label to the outside of your package and drop the items at a DPD location as listed on DPD.
In store at one of the following CHANEL Boutiques:
- CHANEL Fragrance & Beauty Boutique at Covent Garden
- CHANEL Fragrance & Beauty Boutique at Old Spitalfields Market
- CHANEL Fragrance & Beauty Boutique at St Pancras
Please note that returns will not be accepted at any other retail outlet that sells CHANEL products.
All refunds will be credited to the original card/method that was used for payment, and refund processing time may vary depending on your bank. Please note, chanel.com orders cannot be exchanged, but you may return an order to receive a refund. Please contact us via email if you have any queries.